URL: concur.uoregon.edu. Log in using your UO credentials. If you are unsuccessful logging in, after four attempts, Concur will suspect phishing and block your account for 24 hours. *Chrome seems to work best as a browser
Profile - Please review/update your profile settings
Requests - You can complete the online form and IoN travel will complete your request OR you can read the Self-Service directions and complete it yourself. *New: Self-Service directions with visuals (this was prepared for SfN training, so ignore per diem)
Personal Time - Personal time added to a trip and the comparison shows personal time is a higher cost, use TMC (Direct Travel). Here are instructions on how to do a comparison. Here are instructions on how to send the approval.
Expense - When you return, your travel needs to be Expensed. IoN travel can complete the Expense Report and you will be notified when it is ready to submit. It you would like to try it yourseld, follow the instruction in the Concur User Manual.
Questions about travel policy? - https://ba.uoregon.edu/permalink/uutravelompuspuf#sect_uu2278
Take a look at the UO Travel website for updated info, training's, video's.
Concur FAQ's, tips, and definitions:
- Attaching Support Documentation to a Concur Expense Report
- Attaching Support Documentation to a Concur Expense Report:
Use Expense Types: Other Supporting Documentation, Other Documentation/Airfare Comparisons, Conference Info and Agenda and click on Attach Receipts to upload support information regarding travel or an expense. Please do not upload multiple documents in one file by using the Receipt button at the top of the Concur form. This slows down the review process considerably when needing to review 20 pages over and over to find a single receipt.
- Business Purpose
- Business Purpose:
The header in Request and Expense was designed to require business purpose in both places. Request is often input 2-6 months prior to travel and is often a very simple, not fully developed outline of a trip. The Expense business purpose should provide the full details that would meet IRS Accountable Plan requirements to demonstrate business benefit to the UO of the travel and should stand up under audit scrutiny.
- Download the Mobile app
- Download the Mobile app:
Log onto your Concur profile using your UO credentials.
In the upper right corner click on your name and then on Profile Settings.
Click on Concur Mobile Registration.
Click on Create a Concur Mobile PIN.
Click Set concur Mobile PIN. (This will be a onetime password to activate the app).
Install the SAP Concur app on your mobile device and enter your uoregon.edu email address on the sign in page when it asks for Work Email or Username. Click next.
When it asks for your password, enter the PIN you just created (not the password to your Shibboleth sign on) and sign in.
Allowable gratuities can be reimbursed at the state standard of 15%. Please review your amount before submitting.
- How to Go Back to sections of Expense
- How to Go Back to sections of Expense:
Click “Details” to review the header information and the Travel Allowance information.
- How will I book my trip?
- How will I book my trip?
- Online Concur Booking Tool: Remember to check for pricing first: LOOK but don’t BOOK! Then fill out your Request for Approval. Once approved, go back to Requests and find the “Book” button in the Action column. Reservation will automatically drop into the TMC ticket queue to be issued. $5 booking fee.
- TMC (recommended for international, personal time, group): When you call the TMC, they will take care of all the details including booking, ticketing and comparison quotes for personal time (upload the TMC comparison quote to your request) Do not double book yourself in the Concur booking tool. TMC ticketing fee $25.
- Already used Concur Booking Tool: Oops, you BOOKED when you LOOKED (please see #1). This was in the wrong order so select this option #3 as your work around. You will now see a Request button which you must complete for in order to get approval for travel, for the ticket, and to present the "Expense" in the action column when you look at the Request to start your reimbursement.
- Transportation being arranged and paid by an Outside Entity: For use when you are being hosted by another institution who will book and pay for you travel.
- Team Travel/Group Travel - Will book directly with TMC or airline: For group contracts of 10 or more passengers flying the exact same itinerary. This is not for several individuals all traveling different schedules. For individual travel, choose any of the other options.
- Mileage or Award Ticket - will book directly with airline: Reservation and ticketing fees are reimbursable.
- Book outside Concur and have comparison to show savings: Be wary of cheap tickets that may be Basic Economy, which are not recommended for UO business travel: no seat assignments, no carry on or checked bags, no frequent flyer mileage. If you desire one of these tickets, please contact the TMC to ticket and select #2. You should attempt to ticket with the TMC first. On rare occasions you may find an itinerary that the TMC cannot ticket. You must upload your actual itinerary along with the TMC comparison quote.
- Personal or Rented Vehicle: When driving out of state is a personal choice, remember to upload “Airfare in Lieu of Mileage” comparison quote. See UO travel policy for details and instructions: #6: https://ba.uoregon.edu/permalink/uutravelompuspuf#sect_uu2290
- Look But Don't Book
- Look But Don't Book:
Use the booking too to look up your airfare price to fill in request. Do Not Book.
Click Request and fill in the Header, Segments and Expenses. For “How will I book my trip”, select either #1 Online Concur Booking Tool. Important: If you are not using the Booking Tool, select any other option.
Upon Approval, click Request and in the list of Active Requests, locate the Book button
- Meal Per Diem/Travel Allowance
- Meal Per Diem/Travel Allowance:
Concur calls Meal per diem Travel Allowance. When you save an Expense Report header, the box asks if you are including Meals and Lodging. Click yes, and fill out the itinerary. Each page is an entire travel day itinerary including both departure and arrival time.
Remember: Save, Save, Next, Next
All meals are assumed: Check boxes to indicate meals that were provided and consumed and to remove. If all meals were provided, GSA allows an incidental to be claimed. Check the box to Exclude All if not claiming any expense for the day.
Then click Next, and Next to create the grid. If you need to go back to review, locate Travel Allowance options in the “Details” link
After the initial travel day itinerary input, click Save. After the final travel day itinerary input, click Save.
- Per Diem for International and US Possessions, territories, Alaska and Hawaii
- Per Diem for International and US Possessions, territories, Alaska and Hawaii:
These per diems have not changed and are established by Department of Defense for US Territories and possessions, Alaska and Hawaii and by the State Department for International destinations. For budget planning, see the Travel website – Travel Resources for the tables.
- While you are traveling...
- While you are traveling...
While you are traveling, or as soon as you return, take pictures with the Concur App and they will automatically be loaded into Concur. Forward emailed receipts to email@example.com from your verified email address. Let me know what meals you don’t need to be paid a per diem for. I will always check the conference info and hotel info to see what meals are provided.
One Card - If you travel more than once a year, you need this!
With the rollout of Concur for Travel, the UO is offering a new corporate travel visa card program called One Card. This corporate card program is available to all UO business travelers. The One Card is a corporate travel card, not a personal-liability card, and will be paid directly by UO. Travelers won’t have to “float” payments on the card while waiting for a travel reimbursement, and won’t have to deal with interest charges. The One Card will be linked to the traveler’s Concur account, and posted transactions will automatically appear in their Concur expense reports.
To qualify you must have a .5FTE or greater UO appointment with forecast pay. If you have already applied for the new UO One Card, thank you!
How to apply:
Go to forms.uoregon.edu. Log in with your UO credentials and navigate to Business Affairs, Travel, UO One Card corporate Travel Credit Card Request.
1. UO employee fills out the form and clicks Save.
2. Next Screen - Click Edit and in the next screen enter your Budget Authority’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Save.
3. Next screen: At bottom, click arrow to Send document
4. Next screen: At bottom, review and sign the cardholder agreement.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to include your legal name, your 95# (UO ID), and your uoregon.edu email address
Questions: send email to email@example.com or call 541.346.3313